Home › Forums › The NOT-Forum › Stupid Pick-up Lines
I couldn’t think of any actual pick-up lines, and I had to do something…
Have you heard the one about pickup limes?
Unsure how to confess your love for someone? Try this:
1. Acquire several dozen limes.
2. Go up to the person you like, and drop all the limes.
3. Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumiser you look the better.
4. Keep doing this until you have their attention. (This could take up to 30 minutes)
5. Gather up all the limes. Try to look sheepish.
6. Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “I’m sorry, I’m bad at pickup limes”
7. Marry them.
(Credit to whoever organ ally wrote it. Wasn’t me)
Orginally** (thank you autocorrect)
All look left and right sometimes.
But all fall in lime…
You made me choke on my bean burrito from taco bell
MAN I REALLY LOVE TACO BELLLL
I feel like you’re trying to set me up… And as much as I want to fight it… I can never resist yelling
FAST FOOD GREASY TACO I LOVE. FOOD LIKE THIS COULD ONLY COME FROM ABOVE!
at my bedroom wall..
MY CHALUUPAAAA MY CHALUUUPAAAAA
If you didn’t know there is a part two…
BEEF AND CHEESE
BEEF AND CHEESE
I MUST WATCH THAT LATER
Just like you must watch this.
Carrot probably has never been to taco bell. Let me tell you carrot. Chalupas are the best. But when they had the quesalupa, that was my life!!!
So you were quoting something
NACHO BELL GRANDE
Somehow that song could still fall under this stupid pick up line thread…cuz it’s a love song to taco bell.
Nope, I’ve never been to Taco Bell.
Carrot. You need to live. You need a quesarito
Quesarito as in Cheesy Birdman?
My coworker: “I pray you get a boyfriend that makes you as giddy as your cat does”
I think that statement dooms me as a crazy cat lady
Maybe… I wouldn’t know.
BUSHES OF LOVE. YES.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.