I'm new but not really….

I'm new but not really….

Home Forums The NOT-Forum I'm new but not really….

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 167 total)
  • Author

Hey guys! I’m new to the Not Forum, but not to Aux Cable, or it’s corner of YouTube. So Hi! I hope I don’t scare you all away too quickly!

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Hi!! I don’t think you could scare us away, we are all crazy people!

Mind telling us a bit about yourself? Like…what you like and such?

Sure thing! I’m a homeschooler, about to graduate. I am very extroverted and love planning events! I’m also secretly planning to take over the world, and have played the murderer at a murder mystery party, and successfully got away with it, something I am very proud of!

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Nice! What time zone are you in?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

And welcome to the crazy hot mess that is the notforum!

My home town is on Central Time, but I am currently out of town so I am on Eastern Time.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Cool! East coast is the best

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

If have to disagree about the east coast but that’s just me. Also hi I’m explosive yeast im pretty great (I’m also super humble)

Masøn M.
    Participant

Hello, I’m not Explosive Yeast. You can clearly see that because my greatness level is way below his.

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Masons also pretty great though. And he’s more than slightly obsessed with T∅P which makes me very happy.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Yall are both great! Nice to see you yeast!

Dawn

Hi Madeline! I’m Dawn 😀

Poulet Frit
    Participant

…I never said who I am. You may know me as poulet frit, or Kristen the legend. Or Kristen the stalker. Or Kristen the girl who had to ask strangers on the Internet how to fold a fitted sheet.

Dawn

Or just Kristen XD

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

And you may not know carrot yet but he knows everything about you. And everyone. It’s terrifying.

Dawn

No one knows everything about me. And I plan on keeping it that way >:)

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

My friend is having a swing dancing birthday party an I’m in charge of the music do you guys have any recommendations? They could be old or modern as long as you can dance to them.

It’s great to meet you all! I still can’t fold a fitted sheet, so I stand in awe of all of your amazing presences! And, I’m now only slightly terrified of this rumored carrot…

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Oh it should be much more than slightly.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Ummm…I don’t listen to swing muic

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Well I need to go film nature shots bye.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE
    OK bye

Manalive Smith

Good Morning, Madeline, and welcome aboard the good ship Not A Forum. I thought for sure we had scared you away after you posted on the Conspiracy Theories thread. (The technical term for an Indianian is a Hoosier, and it is not pronounced at all the way it’s spelled).

Manalive Smith

(but I could see how my name could get confusing.)

Manalive Smith

This ship will never take you where you originally intended and contains multiple pirates. Enjoy your stay.

Hello Manalive Smith! Thank you for for filling me in! And no, I wasn’t scared away, I was simply diverted by family matters. An yes, I know how to pronounce Hoosier, even though it is weird, because I am one! I prefer to use Indiana-ian to see if anyone will notice. So kudos to you!

Manalive Smith

Yeah, I got a kudos! I will give it to my imaginary squid, and they will become best friends.

Manalive Smith

What color is my new kudos?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Aren’t all kudos blue? Or is that just a southern thing?

Manalive Smith

The Southern Kudos is distinct from other varieties. I know Western Kudos tend to be reddish orange, but I’m assuming I got a Mid-Western Kudos.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable