Should you make New Year’s resolutions? How do you keep them? More importantly, how do we know Ryan and Matthew aren’t clones? Answers to all these questions and more on today’s episode of the Aux Cable!
Listen all the way through for our regularly scheduled bloopers! Also be sure to join the conversation using #WillYouBeMyPraxis.
Be sure to contact us if you have a question! Our email is email@example.com.
Special thanks to Gabe Miller for our intro and outro music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
1. When I make tofu (one of the few things I can cook), I use extra firm, pan fry it (after pressing it) and my go-to sauce is a peanut butter, sriracha, and different seasonings that sound good at the time. Served over rice. It’s good. You can also put silken tofu into smoothies, its good, because tofu has no flavor.
2. Olive and I are not trying to over take the podcast…just meet Ryan and Matthew (affectionately called Matthlock by us when we are lazy).
3. I feel like mason is trying to prepare for when I kidnap Ryan and Matthew
4. I don’t remember who said it, but people do love us blondes.
5. Did Ryan just call me the legend of the podcast?!?!?!?!?
Haha, well, I’m not a long time listener, but I did binge listen all the episodes, so…
And Kristen… I’m on to you…
I finished a New Years resolution once. I relinquished YouTube for an entire year. That was hard my friends. I wouldn’t suggest doing it unless you have to XD
So is the secret code actually on the website? I don’t wanna waste 5 hours looking for something that’s not there… I don’t want to know where it is, just if it’s there or not 🙂
No, not yet, at least.
Gotcha. Also, if you guys are obsessed with Rock Paper Scissors, apparently you can play it with the Nintendo Switch using the motion IR cameras. Or something.
You left out a period, dude.
Did you just… Look back over all the threads and just pick up that you missed a period randomly?… Holy cow… That’s… Wow…