websites

websites

Home Forums The NOT-Forum websites

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Caleb Packo
    Participant

all that talk about making a website on todays episode made me feel like I should make a website for myself, so I DID! https://mpacko.wixsite.com/calebpacko I know, it’s SUPER amazing! as far as hosting a podcast on there, I don’t know if you could for free. I’m pretty sure wix has a storage limit for that stuff, but if you wanted to pay for souncloud to upload as much as you want you can embed stuff from soundcloud on there. if anyone knows about other ways to possibly use it to host a podcast I’d love to hear it (mostly out of curiosity)

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I don’t know about stuff like that. But dude!!! A website?!?! Yessssssss!!!
    (I’m not fangirling…I promise)

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Makes me wish I had a business inquiry to ask you about…oh well.

The website looks sick (I verbally “aww”ed at little caleb).

DScott
    Participant

I didn’t know you made music!

Dawn

DANGIT PACKO!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!

I’m now subscribed. And now I’ll have to watch ALL your videos. I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

Poulet Frit
    Participant

HE’S AMAZING AND GREAT AND HIS VIDEOS MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD!!!!!

Sorry, caleb. I know you said not to fangirl, but I am a fan…and a girl…

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I didn’t know about the music either, I will listen to them later

Caleb Packo
    Participant

hahaha thanks guys! I never really said anything about the music. I tweeted one song and put a link to my soundcloud in the description of my videos but that’s it

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I cannot wait to have time to listen to them! I’ll probably love them…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Nice job on the website.

Caleb Packo
    Participant

okay I just finished making some changes to the website, it’s more professional now. (also if you want to get an exclusive first look at the story of how I got started on youtube that’s there now too) O.O

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Oh my word, that was a good story. You’re going to make a video about it some day, right?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

(I feel like it’s important to note that I’m not really a crazed fangirl. I just appreciate the videos you put out and think they are cool…don’t be scared) (please)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I’m too tired to figure out what in the world is going on in this conversation…

DScott
    Participant

What software do you use for your music?

Caleb Packo
    Participant

it takes a lot more to scare me lol. I make my music on http://beepbox.co/ it’s pretty basic and simple but someone who actually knows anything about music could make some pretty sick beats with it

DScott
    Participant

It’s pretty cool and it’s got a real clean interface I think. Have you heard of LMMS?

Caleb Packo
    Participant

nope, what’s that?

DScott
    Participant

It stands for Linux Multi-Media Studio (It’s available for mac and windows too). It’s open source software for music production. It’s pretty good, but the interface is a little annoying at times.

Manalive Smith

That could be the motto for open source software.

DScott
    Participant

I don’t know; I think Blender has a good interface.

Caleb Packo
    Participant

Gimp’s slogan should be, “impossible to learn, but it’s pretty good I guess…”

Caleb Packo
    Participant

also I made a forum for content creators and I’m debating how/when/where I should tell people about it….

Poulet Frit
    Participant

If only I were a content creator.
    And I found Ryans address by accident, so don’t tempt me into scaring you, boy.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Your fb is easy enough to find. Not much on it, tho.

Manalive Smith

Blender is probably some of the most user friendly open source software. It was originally a paid software developed by a studio in the Netherlands. It was so well loved and widely used that when the company collapsed the customers raised money to buy up the rights to the software and licensed it as open source. They also set up the Blender Foundation, so it’s less like Audacity where it was put together by a small crew making occasional updates, and more like Firefox where it has the full backing of a non-profit. It’s getting more user-friendly with each release, but it’s still not as easy to use as something like Maya.

Caleb Packo
    Participant
    DScott
    Participant

Cool!

Poulet Frit
    Participant

It looks pretty slick! I love the different categories! (I can fit into some, which is cool)
    I apologize for what will be my lack of attendance on that forum, as…I’m like 2 weeks behind on YouTube, which stinks cuz CHRIS HOWARD IS POSTING LIKE EVERY DAY!!!! UGHHHH
    I need to binge.

Caleb Packo
    Participant

also, I purposely made the websites colors and everything very dark because I know a lot of content creators are night owls, so it’d be like have nightmode turned on on twitter

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable