Webkinz

Webkinz

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Webkinz

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Awkward Potato

How many did you have, Mason?

Masøn M.
    Participant

I think I had, like, 2-3… I didn’t have many, but the ones I did were amazing… I kinda loved stuffed animals in the early years…

Awkward Potato

…I probably had too many. At least 10…and I still have them. I was more into the stuffed animals than the online game, honestly.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Ah, stuffed animals. I miss Bertram. I should go find Bertram.

Masøn M.
    Participant

The games were… They were just amazing… That website had so much goodness…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Some real qUALITY cONTENT?

Awkward Potato

They were pretty good. Although the town I built with Bekah out of cardboard boxes and such was pretty awesome too

Masøn M.
    Participant

I still have a ton of mine stuffed in my closet…

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I never played the game, but I had a few of the stuffed animals.
    I still have…stuffed animals…don’t judge

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Dude (pardon the term), my sisters and I had all out stuffed animal elections for mayor and town council.
    I think most of mine are in the attic at this point.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Umm, who doesn’t still have stuffed animals?

Masøn M.
    Participant

Over the course of my childhood, I think I had about 3 Build-A-Bears, a dolphin, a manatee (which I specifically remember getting from Sea World), a monkey, a gorilla, and probably some other stuff I don’t remember… I don’t remember which Webkinz I had, actually…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I didn’t have any Build-A-Bears or Webkinz, I had a few Beanie Babies, though. And a bunch of random other things.

Masøn M.
    Participant

Dude… Me and my lil sisters used to take our stuffed animals and form armies, in which we would fight to the death in a battle royale. Each one had special abilities… It was pretty awesome, and we would make them die super gruesome deaths for them being so young lol… I was probably a bad influence…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Hahahaha.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

At most, I had 20 in my bed at once. Most are in my closet now. Or under my bed. I only have 2 in my bed now.
    My sister and I would play queens and kings. My stuffed animals were always the servants because she is older.
    I also owned roughly 50 barbies, none of which ever had clothes on it seemed.
    I love my stuffed animals.

Awkward Potato

All I would ever do was make the city for them and have them go to work, get married, etc. I had a husky married to a seal because reasons.
    Stuffed animals are amazing. I don’t understand how people can grow out of them.

Wileycoyote

Haha I had a chicken webkinz named cluck Kent. Hahahaha he married a chickadee. Yeah alicia and I had a whole town. My frog feed owned a movie theatre and his wife Maggie owned a hotel and then we had a post office and a sherriffs office and one of the last times I remember playing before she moved was we made a huge circus and even had our moms watch in the back yard

Josiah the Carrot Stick

This is a really entertaining thread.

Brooke AC

Cluck Kent. That’s a wonderful name.

I had a lot of Polly Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop toys, but I also had a lot of stuffed animals. My grandma was one of the ones who collected Beanie Babies to one day sell and support me in college… That didn’t work. But I liked the Beanie Babies! My favorite was a golden retriever named Puppy Loves God. Odd name, but good. (The official TY name was Fetch)

Awkward Potato

That’s a great name. I had a rabbit (might’ve been a Beanie Baby, not sure) named L.C.B. which stood for “Little Cute Bunny.”

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Hah, Polly Pockets. I remember those.

Brooke AC

I had a few Webkins. One was named Mary-Leigh. My friends Mary and Leigh gave her to me. I had an Elephant named Ellie. A couple other unoriginal names.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Interesting.

Wileycoyote

Haha I had a stuffed beanie baby elephant called Ellie lol I also had one named Alex given to me by my cousin alexandra

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Noice.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I forgot the name of most of mine. My first ever baby doll is packed up…her name is Pinkie. My sister has a pinkie packed up too. But hers is armless. Cuz my mom cut off the arms Cuz my sister lied one day.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Savage.

Dawn

Guys you don’t even understand how many figurines/stuffed animals I have.

Like my siblings and I literally each had our own “tribes” and “clans” of these figurines,

but we also played with Webkinz, of which we each had quite a few. But the figurines definitely lasted longer. Made by Safari (R)

My tribe was called “Wind Tribe” or “WindClan” (Mostly composed of horses, led by a horse named Saul)

Brother was “Strong Tribe” or “ShadowClan” (Ragtag group, led by a cobra…CRUDE WHAT WAS HIS NAME. There was a baby tiger named Fireheart who had a crush on Matthias’s sister)

Sister was “Wise Tribe” or “ThunderClan” (LEAD BY A LION, named…I remember the son’s name was Matthias. There was also an elephant named Cregga)

If you couldn’t tell, my sister had recently read the Warriors series so basically all our animals either had Redwall names or Warrior names. Sister always came up with the plotline to the story and Brother and I always elaborated. I’m fairly sure I have a book with all the names of my clan and some of the names of my brother and sister’s. We each had a nursery, elder’s spot, medicine house, and leader’s cave. And every family had their own little area. Not going to lie, it was pretty fantastic.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Oy, it’s Dawn. Hi Dawn. Welcome back to the madness.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable