Tongle

Tongle

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Tongle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Josiah the Carrot Stick

What in Hyrule is going on?

DScott
    Participant

Authorities are still trying to work out the details, but experts say that the copycat of the infamous Tingle is still on the loose.

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Last night, as we were Skyping, I hit refresh on a Not-Forum page and uncovered the 51 posts made within 67 minutes. They are almost all identical, but whoever did it had the knowledge that an account would have to be made to avoid being banned due to “spam”. (Or they tried without an account, failed, and then tried again with one.)

It is clear that the creature had the intention of posting more, only to come to the realization that the time it takes to post on the Not-Forum is longer than many would expect. Whether the copycat will attempt further shenanigans later on or not remains to be seen.

It is recommended that F.A.C.E.s proceed with caution. Thankfully, the “Tongle” has been posting “pickle” as its comment, which is something that Explosive Yeast’s role in T.O.P.H.A.T. is designed to counteract.

Tingle

Yeah it’s definitely not a bot, they posted #pickle on the hashtag thread, and PickleGroot on the I Am Groot thread. Not to mention that they clearly know about Tingle. But who it is I have no idea.

Tongle
    Participant

Pickle

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I have several ideas who might be behind the Tongle account, as there is a finite number of individuals who would have the desire to attempt a Not-Forum takeover and actually act upon that desire. I’m 90% confident that Tongle is feminine.

Tingle

I am 99% sure of both that and their identity.

Bekah

Haha

Manalive Smith

Are we thinking that Tongle and the Phantom of the Not-Forum may share a common identity?

Awkward Potato

I believe the identity of the Phantom has been discovered, and that person has been eliminated from the possibility of being Tongle.

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable