The Thread About Proving You’re Not A Serial Killer

The Thread About Proving You’re Not A Serial Killer

Home Forums The NOT-Forum The Thread About Proving You’re Not A Serial Killer

• This topic has 23 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ryan.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Masøn M.
    Participant

Briefly introduce yourself, explain why my father should allow me to join in on Skype calls, and that y’all aren’t 40 year old men living in your basements trying to kill me. 🙂

DScott
    Participant

I run this, so you can look at my face and tell that I’m probably not in my 40s.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLdESjq8o2rlREIkPmPrsA
    Also, you can check my voice with the FanCast to decide whether it’s the same person or not.

DScott
    Participant

Last summer I probably would not have believed a Skype call together would have been a good idea either, but after some things my mind has been changed.
    A phony Email could be set up, and if he had time, your Dad could attend to see if he believed it was alright.

wileycoyote
    Participant

And I run this

And you can also check my voice in the fancast

Josiah the Carrot Stick

My voice is on the fancast… yeah I have 0 credentials. If you know my name you can find some track results and pictures of me from when I was 5.

DScott
    Participant

So, it is possible to prove you aren’t a 40 year old man then.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yes, it is.

Awkward Potato

I am subscribed to Mason on YouTube, so he knows my name; and if you look me up on Facebook, you can see that I am not in fact a 40 year old man. And my voice is also on the fancast.

Bekah

And I can vouch for seeing Jeff and Josiah

Awkward Potato

Oh, so can I

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I can vouch for seeing Jeff, Potato, Bekah, and Brooke.

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

I’m Peter. I’m 16 and have never murdered anyone ever. I’ve totes been on video chats with ppl on the forum so they can vouch for me being who I say I am. Also I had a YouTube channel at one point but I don’t anymore but yeah. So that would’ve been a good resource but never mind. But yeah there ya go.

Masøn M.
    Participant

None of us may be murderers, but being underwater basket weavers is cutting it close… Thanks by the way guys lol… It also helps for anyone in the future… Probably…

Masøn M.
    Participant

(He wasn’t completely opposed to it, as well, he just wanted more information, which I totally understand… It’s not everyday your son approaches you to ask if he can talk to strangers on the internet who range from the teenaged years to having their master’s degree…)

DScott
    Participant

I can provide more information about myself privately, if your father so wishes.

Masøn M.
    Participant

We’ll see, I think it’ll be fine lol. Thank you nonetheless.

Dawn

Brooke AC met me and I can verify that she is not a mass murderer and she may verify that I am not a mass murderer.

Jeff Ross
    Participant

According to this silly song I found today, I’m a “cereal killer”. Is that close enough?

Masøn M.
    Participant

I thought he was saying “Butter that cereal” at first. I later realized he is saying ‘bowl of’… ??‍♂️

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I keep resurrecting threads so that they don’t die… I think that makes me the opposite of a serial killer.

#40372 Ok but what if you’re both mass-murderers and working together

P.U.N
    Participant

I should have my mom read this thread XD

P.U.N
    Participant

Also I know you all have seen me on Skype calls of the people that have currently on this thread, but for other people you can check out my YouTube channel where you can hear my voice and see a picture of my face https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCK9ZtttCcIP7bRSZLMxN2zw

Also I’m on the greatest Fancast, I’m the one saying this week on the aux cable, also I’m on the segment with Jeff and Sarah

Ryan
    Keymaster

I mean, I literally have a channel that proves I was a cringy, homeschooled, good, Christian kid with a camera.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUUVQSGQR5k0K-PKGb8ihBg

My current channel just serves to prove that I’m a (hopefully) less cringy, homeschooled, good, Christian adult with a camera.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable