The Scary Story Thread

The Scary Story Thread

Home Forums The NOT-Forum The Scary Story Thread

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    riseofthekumquat
    Participant

“The Photographs” by [Author Not Found]
    A few months ago a friend of mine, who is an up-and-coming nature photographer, decided to spend a day and night alone in the woods outside of our town. She wanted to get photos of the woods and wildlife as naturally as she could for her portfolio. She wasn’t afraid of being alone, as she had camped by herself many times before.

She set up a tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking pictures. She filled up four rolls of film on that trip, but when she went and got them developed she saw four pictures that unsettled her, these four pictures were taken from inside the tent, of her, asleep in the middle of the night.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

That’s a bit spooky.

Masøn M.
    Participant

Eh, it wouldn’t surprise me if ‘Sleep-Selfieing’ became a thing… It like sleep walking… Just for millennials…

Dawn

The girl was returning home that night. Unbeknownst to her, she would not even know where home was by morning. She tread unafraid toward her house, down that long, gravel road. As she passed under the trees, she thought she glimpsed a shadow moving. She paused a moment, trying to convince herself that the movement was merely a tree rustling in the wind, or merely her imagination. Taking a deep breath, she ran her hands through her red hair, and steadily continued on.

Dawn

The shadow moved again, outside of her field of vision. It closed in upon her cautiously, never making a sound. Suddenly, it reached out and struck the girl in the head, in a calculated location. The girl collapsed immediately. The shadow then took her to a nearby nondescript automobile. Gently, the shadow placed her on the floor, next to the others. Then it securely bound and gagged her.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

(Yeah, I agree, Mason.)

Brooke AC

Tell you how I’m feeling

Tingle

Paid and

Masøn M.
    Participant

Once upon a time, there was a thread that met an unfortunate demise.

That was all about to change.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Heh.

DScott
    Participant

Okay dot dot dot

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Ding dong merrily on high…

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable