The Inner Circle

The Inner Circle

Home Forums The NOT-Forum The Inner Circle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Josiah the Carrot Stick

A thread for discussing Inner Circle members, their content, content creators that should be in the Inner Circle, and speculate as to a potential Aux Cable Inner Circle (of a different name). And we will inevitably also discuss food.

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Hmmm… based on my comments on Inner Tube Episode 180, I suggest that Daniel Elliott with the channel “Mocistone” will make it eventually. It’s only a matter of time. (If you watch all seven of his videos, you’ll get that joke.)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Oh right I should check out his channel. I suspect Gabeinthebox/Gabe Rodriguez and Troy Wullbrandt/Riseofthekumquat will make it in at some point, too.

Masøn M.
    Participant

#CaseForKumquat

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#Gabeinthecircle

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I think that the Inner Tube Episode 182 comment section strengthened the #CaseForKumquat. It really did.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Absolutely.

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I’d keep my eye on Kelsey J. (youtube.com/kelseyj) to make the Inner Circle. She participated in Gret Glyer’s vlaugust challenge and Kevin is one of her subscribers. It may take a few months for her to determine the direction that her channel is going, but if she is able to post semi-regular content and continue to improve the production quality, she’s going to make the Inner Circle sooner rather than later.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Ah, yes, I actually just came across her channel yesterday.

Brooke AC

GOODBYE

Tingle

The show

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Did we not mention Caleb Packo on this thread? Or Yours Truly, Chris? I think they should be considered.

DScott
    Participant

Definitely.

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable