#thatmomentwhen

#thatmomentwhen

Home Forums The NOT-Forum #thatmomentwhen

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 1,035 total)
  • Author
    Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you realize that you really don’t need to give an explanation for a thread.

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen your sister’s friend gives you a Rubik’s cube because he wants you to return it to him completely finished…I have never finished a Rubik’s cube, but now I have something to fidget with at work when it’s slow

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you’re listening to the Blimey Cow podcast and you realize that you’re in Pompton Lakes, New Jersey.

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you don’t quite understand why exactly Pompton Lakes is important, but you wish you were there because it’s only 1 hour from NYC, and you wish to visit there

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you realize you should explain yourself. There’s a band that the Taylor’s really like called Pompton Lakes.

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you finally understand

Brooke AC

#thatmomentwhen you’ve missed your podcast friends for a couple days

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you mildly freak out because you haven’t read a post from Brookoli in a while, and then get sad because you are going to bed because of work tomorrow

Hope you have been having a good one, Brooke!!

Brooke AC

#thatmomentwhen you’re really thankful for French Fried Chicken and internet friendship

I have been, but I’m a busy Brookoli! Same to you, Kristen!!

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you never thought you would’ve made friends over the Internet, especially not on this website, but you are so glad you did

Yall are great!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you wonder why Kristen has to work on a Sunday…

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen this is your first year working for a company, so you couldn’t say “I can’t work Sundays because church and stuff” or else you may not have gotten the job, and you also wouldn’t have been considered “the most flexible worker” and you wouldn’t have gotten the hours on all the other days. Next year, I might just take every Sunday and Saturday off

Poulet Frit

(This company gives out hours in a certain order. 1. Qualifications (I am a 1 because it’s my first year, the highest you can be is a 6. I plan on being a 3 or more come next tax season). 2. How long you have been working for this company. 3. Flexibility. I don’t have the qualifications (though I do harder returns than the people that have been with this company for years), this is my first year working for this company, if I didn’t have flexibility with my schedule, I wouldn’t get many hours at all. Though I think my work ethic has helped as well, and my politeness)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you say “Gotcha.”

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you finish a Rubik’s cube! SWEET SWEET VICTORY!!!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you wonder why on earth Kristen’s work is even open on a Sunday… I mean they’re a pretty big company, don’t they have enough money to only be open six days a week?

Poulet Frit

Some people only have Sunday as an availability to file their taxes. We are all about our clients. One of the 3 offices I work at (on tues and thurs), is closed on Sunday because it’s a smaller office. But my main office is bigger and gets more foot traffic. I don’t really mind. It was only 4 hours today.

Poulet Frit

Plus it’s a large company. And it’s not Christian based like Chickfila.
    The IRS is open every day. And so are we (during tax season) (though my mom (doesn’t do taxes but does fingerprinting) works at the year round office down the road). Taxes don’t sleep for anybody.
    #thatmomentwhen you haven’t been using the # on this thread.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you say “oh, well.”

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen the songs on the radio are ok, but my taste in music is your face.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you wonder what on earth Fried Chicken is talking about.

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen it’s painfully obvious that carrot isn’t part of the clique

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen Carrot googles it and figures it out

Masøn M.
    Participant

#thatmomentwhen Carrot should give Twenty Paphonies a chance… 😉

Josiah the Carrot Stick

#thatmomentwhen you wonder why Mason keeps referring to them as “Twenty Paphonies”

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you believe Twenty Paphonies is a completely different band because you have never heard of them

Masøn M.
    Participant

#thatmomentwhen you forget it’s a reference that only the clique would understand even though it’s referring to people who aren’t part of the clique

Poulet Frit

#thatmomentwhen you believe you might be a “fake fan” because you didn’t know any of this

Masøn M.
    Participant

#thatmomentwhen you reassure someone that they’re a fan and it’s just that you’re a nerd who wastes time on YouTube watching their countless interviews and stuff

Masøn M.
    Participant

#thatmomentwhen you just decide to link the video…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 1,035 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable