Tea

Tea

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Tea

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Manalive Smith

I learned two of my regular customers work for Celestial Seasonings, and they learned that I like tea, so one of them brought me a giant bag full of tea in damaged boxes. Incidentally I still don’t have earl grey, but I bet my collection could give Kristen’s a run for her money now.

Manalive Smith

Seriously, it’s like twenty boxes. I am a very happy person.

Manalive Smith

You know, right now.

Awkward Potato

That’s pretty awesome! But are you not a happy person normally?

Manalive Smith

Not really. At least not recently. The past couple of years have been rough.

JFF

Manalive I love tea, except when you burn someone else’s lips from how hot the tea is!

Awkward Potato

I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?

JFF

I feel really bad……you know when you have a nice intended purpose to make tea for people then suddenly someone is screaming and tea is all over the table!!!!!!!

Manalive Smith

Jellyfish, The tea was wonderful, you can stop apologizing.
    Awkward, thank you, I can’t really give details over the internet, but I would love prayer for my cousins. Also book and music recommendations always help.

Manalive Smith

Over the last two years some people have died unexpectedly who I knew weren’t Christians, my extended family has been falling apart, and I’ve had to deal with the disappointment of graduating high school and becoming a dishwasher. It’s been dark with a few bright patches, but those bright patches have meant a lot to me.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I hate to be that person. But there is a reason for everything. I’m said to hear of your extended family, mine is pretty jacked up as well. If you need someone to talk to, you know how to get on yeast’s fb.
    It may not seem like it, but I’ve been through a lot in the past 4 years. My mom’s cancer being the bulk of it. But even when I was little, my dad went to Iraq and was gone for like a year and a half. So I understand, and if you need someone to just listen, I’m on fb…all the time.

And dude…20 boxes of tea. You probably have one I don’t now. But like I said, we have a drawer of unopened boxes (can’t open them until this other tea is gone), and I think I still have some earl grey, so I’ll drink it on your behalf.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Jff, it’s nor your fault he burned himself on the tea. He should’ve blown on it. He is (technically, by law) a man, and he can handle it.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

The “there’s a reason to everything” is to the being a dishwasher part.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

THROW IT ALL IN BOSTON HARBOR!!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Wait, you don’t like Obama because of military stuff? He was the one that took the troops out of Iraq… granted there’s more to it than just that and now ISIS has our weapons…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I should probably say something more serious… but I’m bad at doing such things. So… condolences to Manalive?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I don’t like Obama for a lot of reasons.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

My dad isn’t army. He wasn’t in Iraq fighting. He was doing security stuff on a base or something. He was still gone for a long time. And that was back right when Obama went into office. Obama only recently got us out of Iraq, yet there are still troops there.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

My memory from back then isn’t great. But it was hard with him gone for so long. Military life is…confusing and hard to explain. And I ain’t completely comfortable doing it in such a public place.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

(I’m having some earl grey on your behalf, manalive. I have a ton left apparently so if you want some, get a TARDIS)

Poulet Frit
    Participant

(Also, dang. Them spelling errors. I mean, it’s a lot less than what I expected having to keep kitten feet off my phone. But still)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

*shrugs*

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Wow this conversation seems way to serious for me I’m gonna go frolick with some unicorns.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Too*
    And UNICORNS ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

No, it’s not serious AT ALL… I still want to dump all the tea in Boston Harbor.

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Agreed we should do it together.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Okay, let’s do it. Tomorrow?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I’ll keep look out!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Sounds good.

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Maybe I could penny board there. It’s only 2,000 miles away and I’ve proven I can penny board 4.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable