Survey?

Survey?

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Survey?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Dawn

Do we know when that one survey becomes available? I definitely want to fill that sucker out..

Josiah the Carrot Stick

17th?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

When Matt first told me about it, I was all excited to fill it out and give feedback. But now there is a prize too!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I feel like people are going to be more excited about the Skype call than the gift card.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Matt said the 17th (I asked)

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I would like a gift card.
    But dude. Skype call. If i win…I probably won’t

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Pretty much.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I can’t get insider info from Matthew… just Ryan.

Dawn

Oh wow I’m a blonde. I totally thought they said it would release tomorrow (today). Oh well. I’ll do it the 17th 😀

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I find blonde comments to be silly.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Ryan doesn’t give me inside info. I can get Matt to tell me almost anything. I knew about the survey for…a week or so, but not the prizes

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Dawn, I’m so blonde, man!! It’s insane!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Well yeah, Ryan isn’t usually particularly helpful. I might know something about 031, though. Did you just call Dawn “man?”

Dawn

It’s slang XD I’m perfectly okay with it. At some point in life, I was actually a blonde, but I’m becoming a brunette now. Now I just have blonde highlights XD

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I was platinum blonde, but between growing up and dying my hair all the time, it’s more like dirty blonde.
    And I call everyone man and dude. And I correct people if they call me “dudette”

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I had platinum hair…in the last half or 2015, because I bleached it a lot. My hair us still trying to recover from it

Manalive Smith

I’m lost. Was this something on the live stream?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yes, it was.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

They’re apparently going to do some sort of survey (they didn’t give much for specifics). A randomly selected winner will win a Skype call and $5 gift card to something

Manalive Smith

I’m conflicted about watching the live stream. If I watch episode 32 now I won’t have an Auxcable episode to listen to that week and I might implode.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

You could always watch the livestream after the episode comes out.

Manalive Smith

Good thought. Once I’m working at my new job I shouldn’t have a thirty minute commute that I need to fill so I could start sitting in on the live ones at that point.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yep.

Masøn M.
    Participant

If I were to win I would undoubtedly take the gift card but I would give the Skype call to anyone who begged me most lol… I can basically guarantee my parents wouldn’t let me Skype with random dudes, so…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yeah, not sure how my parents would feel about it… they might okay it, I don’t know.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

My parents would be cool with it, as I already talk to and about them so much. My mom said it’s surprising I haven’t already talked to them on the phone already

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yeah, that is slightly surprising.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

That my parents would be OK with it? Or that I haven’t talked to them on the phone?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

The latter.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Matt has discussed it. But it was midnight and he thought better of it than to call me at midnight

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable