PRANKS

PRANKS

Home Forums The NOT-Forum PRANKS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dawn

Hey guys, I need a really good, simple prank to pull on my brother while he’s away…

Any ideas?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Remove all of his clothes from his dresser and/or closet, hide them away somewhere, and fill said closet/dresser with your things.

Masøn M.
    Participant

Vaseline all over his door handle. It’s terrible. It’s effective. It’s non-harming.

Pull off his bed sheets, and put things like coat hangers and stuff on his bed, then put the sheets back on. When he lays down he will most likely be totally confused.

Make some “Kool-Aid” for him before he comes home. AKA, dissolve a bunch of salt in a glass of water then put red food coloring in it. This one is devastating, and has caused the drinker to spit all over the kitchen multiple times in my household. It also makes them super cautious about Kool-Aid in the future.

If he has a low-hanging fan, remove the lights. Simple. Easy. Confusing at first.

I don’t know, get creative. Everyday things in large quantities being used in places they aren’t normally used can generally be a prank. Have fun now. And if you use any of these don’t point back to me. Please. 😀

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Ok. So unscrew the shower head. Put red Kool aid mix in it. Fill it up. Screw it back on. Clean up the bathtub and shower head.
    When he turns on the shower, it’ll look like blood.

Dawn

KRISTEN THAT’S AMAZING

But I already pranked the room with some friends >:)

He’ll never suspect a thing.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH

Brooke AC

I’ve made mistakes

Tingle

Years start

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I’m curious whether Dawn’s pranks worked or not. (Not that I’m a fan of pranks, but I do like a story that reaches a conclusion.)

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

That’s a fairly effective prank.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable