POLL

POLL

Home Forums The NOT-Forum POLL

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Dawn

If you got to choose a superpower what would it be?

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Invisibility. Helps with stalking.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Teleportation, super speed, or being able to control sleep at will.

Dawn

Hmm…very interesting. Nope too lazy to actually do a poll XD I had started up a questionnaire at my co-op hearing random people’s powers, and I wanted to see what y’all had to say.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Hm.

Dawn

Honestly, I’d pick shapeshifting.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Seems somewhat useful.

Awkward Potato

(I wish I’d come up with this idea myself, but no.) I would choose the ability to manipulate probability. Because seriously, think of all you could do with that. Anytime you wanted to do something, you could make the probability 100%…so many possibilities.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Interesting.

Manalive Smith

Some things are however physically impossible.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

’tis very true.

Manalive Smith

If you were to lean against the same wall for several billion years it’s possible that your atoms and those of the wall will align allowing you to fall through, but as your body cannot physically support the weight of a car lifting a car is out of the question.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

People have been known to lift cars if adrenaline is coursing. Unless I completely misread what you said, then ignore me. Long day.

Manalive Smith

You make a decent point. A person’s muscles can exert more force than their bones can take. On an ordinary day, you naturally avoid straining yourself beyond those bounds. In those adrenaline filled situations a person exerts their full strength, but at the cost of permanent skeletal damage. So you could lift a car once, and then you would have back problems for the rest of your life.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I’m already doomed to back problems, being born with a slightly crooked spine.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Hmm…

Manalive Smith

I’m having trouble pinning down one that would be really useful in my everyday life. Flying might be fun, but I feel like I’d get pretty cold. I have a sore throat right now so never getting sick might be nice. I’m going to have to go with teleportation. It would be great for exploring, and I could completely eliminate my commute, if the only side effect is being blue and having a tail I’m all for it.

Dawn

But Nightcrawler can only teleport places he’s been/ places he can see.

Manalive Smith

This does unfortunately rule out a lot of possibilities, or at least make it into a longer trip. Even line of sight teleportation though would be super convenient. I can see the mountains from my house and from there I could visit anywhere in a hundred mile radius. It also does not rule out the possibility of visiting the moon for a second. From there I would have access to several continents.

Manalive Smith

Nightcrawler was always my favorite.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I’m currently watching xmen.
    Teleporation in general is cool. But invisibility. I could stalk Ryan and Matt and just sit on the floor of their rooms while they edit podcasts, and…Matt would be cool with it, as we would just hang out. And I can be quiet and nobody would know I was there and then when something sad happens I can become uninvisible and hug them and…yea

Manalive Smith

But how would you get to Canada/San Francisco?

Manalive Smith

Canadancisco.

Explosive Yeast
    Participant

Super speed. No question.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

I would hop on a plane. I’m invisible, no need for a ticket.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Tbh I would stalk Matt more

Dawn

#16482 I’ve always favored Mystique XD maybe that explains our selection of superhero powers.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Sometimes I think I’m a complete creep, and then Kristen says something and I realize that maybe I’m not.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

…yeah, I still win that battle

Josiah the Carrot Stick

’tis true.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable