Nightmares

Nightmares

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Nightmares

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bekah

Last night I dreamt that it was the day before Easter, my friend Chuckie got in a car accident and died, then while they were in the city of the hospital (since we don’t have one) Chuckie’s cousin my ex boyfriend Waffles, got shot in a shooting. My whole family was at my church and everyone was cool but I was freaking out. I couldn’t handle it. My heart felt like it was ripped out. Then my dad came and said we were going out to eat in the next town. I was so scared. I just had this bitter feeling. My gut hurt and my sensss were notches up to level 11 trying to be aware of everything. This group of three men came in with wine, started offering it to the guests, they had waiter suits on, but I whispered to my mom,” I’m scared, get ready we need to run right now”. Our table was close to the door, my dad grabbed my sister and my whole family ran. Luckily everyone was safe.

After my dream I woke up. It’s been about 5 minutes. My heart is still beating. I’m still scared and it’s almost like I’m worried for my friends who died.

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Sounds like you need help from these guys:

(Context: Pooh and Tigger thought “Nightmares” had to do with “horses” because “mares” are “horses”.)

Bekah

Lol that cheered me up thanks haha

Bekah

I went to a fancy dinner after the ball and a Prince was there, he asked me to dance and we did, and then we talked and he asked me to marry him! I said yes for some reason, and I went home and was so excited but when reality sunk in and I realized I had to leave my family, and give up what I was going to do, I told him I couldn’t, one hour before the wedding which was one day later…. it was a crazy crazy dream

And the Prince was in real life definitely not a Prince lol but he was in my dream
    It was so weird

But it was weird because I rode a unicorn… instead of driving a car

This wasn’t a nightmare but I couldn’t find a dream thread

Awkward Potato

Bekah is a Disney princess confirmed

(There is the “I have a dream” thread, although listing dreams wasn’t its original purpose.)

Joshua S.

? that’s funny!

Jeff Ross
    Participant

The line “is it a nightmare or is it a dream” in this Parry Gripp song reminds me of this thread:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable