Merlin (2008-2012)

Merlin (2008-2012)

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Merlin (2008-2012)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Dawn

Has anyone ever heard of this TV show? Because I hadn’t…but apparently it’s pretty spectacular

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I have not, though I know somebody that made a replica of Morgause’s dress (at least I think it was Morgause).

wileycoyote
    Participant

Is it the one on Netflix?

Awkward Potato

One of my friends likes it and has told me some about it. I’ve never seen it though

DScott
    Participant

This might sound awful, but I thought this thread would be about someone’s pet…

Masøn M.
    Participant

Franklin… I… Franklin…

I’ve heard of it, but never watched it before…

Dawn

Yeah it’s the one on Netflix! I’m almost done with the first season…and I think it’s pretty good so far.

Awkward Potato

Honestly if I hadn’t known it was a show I might’ve thought someone’s pet died too…

Dawn

But then why would it have died in 2012? And why would I be mentioning it now?

DScott
    Participant

I don’t know. I… I’m sorry…

Manalive Smith

Yes, I watched it as it was coming out. I loved that show. Gaius is my favorite.

DScott
    Participant

Manalive!

wileycoyote
    Participant

It’s alright, I started it with my siblings as something where we could watch together and all really like but I’m the only one with a job and they all went ahead without me

Manalive Smith

That’s a struggle Wiley. I missed a lot of episodes of Monk that way.

Manalive Smith

Hi Franklin!
    I have been lurking around. I just haven’t had much to say.

Awkward Potato

Hi Manalive! We’ve all missed you. How’s life?

DScott
    Participant

Yes indeed, what Awkward said.

Manalive Smith

Life’s a complicated issue. The future looks a little less clear with each passing day, but I’ve been doing just fine.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

The thought of a pet never occurred to me, Tomorrow.

Dawn

Gaius is the best, Manalive.

I find it hilarious that Merlin kinda acts like he’s surrounded by dunderheads, but he himself is a dunderhead, and Gaius is literally the one with a brain in the show, though the others have their moments.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Has anybody read the Squire’s Tales by Gerald Morris?

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I haven’t. Are they good? I did have to read “Sir Gawain and the Green Knight” in a college literature class, which is one of the traditional Arthurian stories that those books appear to be based off of. Later on in the semester I got to write one of my favorite college papers entitled “Sir Gawain and Everyman at McDonald’s”, which incorporated the main character (Sir Gawain) and the main character from another tale (Everyman) in a trip to a present day fast-food joint. The entire paper was written in rhyme. I had fun in that class. 😀

Dawn

I haven’t finished the series yet, but so far so good!! It’s definitely more of a retelling than a reiteration of the tale.

I guess what I’m saying is, just know that it does take a lot of creative license 😀

Manalive Smith

It is pretty crazy how they start out Guinivere and Morgana in very different roles than they typically take.

Dawn

DEFINITELY

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable