Legend of Zelda

Legend of Zelda

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Legend of Zelda

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 962 total)
  • Author

This is a thread where we talk about Zelda. What? You already knew that? That’s weird.

So if you haven’t played Wind Waker, Kristen, which Zelda games have you played?

Poulet Frit

…geez you are making me try to remember.
    The one on the gameboy that I already mentioned. And all the ones that came out for the Wii (not Wii u), along with…the older ones for the DS’s. I haven’t had the chance to play any of the newer ones

Link’s Awakening, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks?

Poulet Frit

Yep, all of those

Didn’t you say you’ve played Ocarina, too? I’ve played Legend of Zelda (not for very long), Zelda II: Adventure of Link (not for very long), Ocarina of Time (beaten), Wind Waker (close to beating), Minish Cap (not for very long, plan to play more on February break), Twilight Princess (will play more after I beat WW), and Skyward Sword (beaten).

Poulet Frit

Yes I have played Ocarina (cool fact about Kristen: I own an ocarina, not a good one…but plan to buy a better one). All the ones I’ve played, I have beaten or almost beaten. And I certainly don’t remember all of the storylines

Masøn M.
    Participant

The only one I’ve played is Phantom Hourglass, but I REEEAAAALLLLYYYYY wanna play all of them, they’re such great games…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Do you have any consoles other than a DS?

Masøn M.
    Participant

I have an original Wii (and a playstation, but Nintendo refuses to release their games across other platforms…) and with that Wii, a Gamecube, obviously

Masøn M.
    Participant

I also really want a Mini NES, which has the original LoZ, but those are basically impossible to get without spending hundreds of dollars…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

My first recommendation would be Skyward Sword, but the cheapest you will get it is around $40, plus $10 for a Wii Motion Plus if you don’t already have one. Twilight Princess is also good, and usually costs $20-30. I also wish I had an NES Classic…

Masøn M.
    Participant

Cool, thanks! I’ll definitely check them out!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Sure! Which gen of PS do you have?

Poulet Frit

I have the NES classic 🙂

Josiah the Carrot Stick

My brother has the original NES.

Poulet Frit

We have the remake one. I haven’t gotten the chance to play it, but it’s cool

Masøn M.
    Participant

YOU GOT IT! Man, I’ve been trying to get that forever… Without spending $120 on it, of course… And I have a PlayStation 3

Poulet Frit

My dad got out off of work early, stood in line at best buy for 2 hours on the day it came out, and they were selling it one per costumer, $50 each. The next day, after it was wrapped and under the Christmas tree (it was his gift) it was selling on ebay for 200. We tried so hard to get him to let us sell it. If we were smart, my sister and I would’ve stood in line too, and made money!

Poulet Frit

My mommy said that gamestop is supposed to have it in stock. Idk the price for it thougj

Masøn M.
    Participant

Yeah, I’m not sure people anticipated the demand for them. It’s insane. Every time my mom goes to Target, she just goes to check because they randomly get them in… I really can’t believe how popular it was

Poulet Frit

Having watched my dad and bro play it, it’s worth it. It’s like…so much like back in the day. You can change the setting on the console to make your TV look like tvs did in the 80s and 90s. Blinky lines and all

Masøn M.
    Participant

Yeah. I have so much respect for the original games, and I’ve never gotten to truly experience them for myself. I mean, it’s accurate down to the tiny controller cord…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

It was in stock at Best Buy, earlier. It isn’t anymore, though

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Dang it. I forgot a period.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Super Mario Bros. 3 is pretty great… it’s the only one of the first three that actually has a good multiplayer mechanic.

Masøn M.
    Participant

On the forums, you can actually edit your posts… It’s beautiful! (Responding to your period statement)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Wait, what? Oh, you probably have to be logged in (I’m not right now).

Poulet Frit

“Word crimes” by weird al, must be your theme song.
    I can’t edit mine, either because I’m on mobile, or because I’m not signed in

Huh. I’m logged in now and I’m still not sure how to edit…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 962 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable