Intriguing Monetary Investments

Intriguing Monetary Investments

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Intriguing Monetary Investments

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Ross 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Josiah the Carrot Stick

A thread for interesting products for sale, Kickstarter campaigns, etc.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

<iframe src=”https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/daveradford/the-gray-havens-two-new-albums-

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Dang it.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Josiah the Carrot Stick

That’s weird. Why does it post the video? Oh well, click on the K… if you aren’t overwhelmed by the slightly cheesy looking thumbnail.

Manalive Smith

A friend just introduced me to the Gray Havens a couple months back. Their music is lovely, and I’m already in the bad habit of giving complete strangers money over the internet, so I shall have to consider this.

Masøn M.
    Participant

The fact that this game has twice as much money than it needed makes me fear for society…
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mirkwoodfalcon/cattails-open-world-cat-and-wildlife-simulation-ga?ref=category

Manalive Smith

Most of the kickstarters I’m watching are already funded, but Scale by Steve Swink looks like it could be an excellent game, provided he ever finishes it.

Manalive Smith

Well, Mason, who wouldn’t want to be a cat?

Poulet Frit

I’ve heard that if you give some money and your ssn to a prince over seas, they will give you their inheritance

Manalive Smith

Where do you think I got all my oodles of dough? I still have lunch with Prince Ashurbanipal whenever I visit Nigeria.

Poulet Frit

…is that how you can afford to give Ryan $20/month????
    If that prince knows any friends that which to do the same, send them my way!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

The Gray Havens are indeed excellent. Did you download their entire catalogue for free, Manalive? They had that promotion a couple months back… it might actually still be up.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Poulet Frit
    Participant

*gasp*

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Indeed.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Now to find money.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Also that.

Brooke AC

You

Tingle

It and

Jeff Ross
    Participant

If you’ve ever seen the YouTube series originally entitled “Lie-beria”, you’ll hear about an intriguing monetary investment that has turned into a life-changing project instead of a scam. I think now it may be called “By D Grace of God”. It’s one of those “don’t try this at home” scenarios that turned out to be so much better than the filmmaker thought it would going in.

Masøn M.
    Participant

Intriguing…

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!