I need YOUR videos! ~Ryan

I need YOUR videos! ~Ryan

Home Forums The NOT-Forum I need YOUR videos! ~Ryan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Keymaster

Hey everyone!

So I’m still working on podcast stuff, but right now I have a huge video project going on over on the EntrePUNeur YouTube channel. It’s called Punuary, and the final video of the month is something I want to make really special. I want to involve as many people in this community, as well as the extended YouTube community.

I’m still keeping the content of the video pretty vague, but you can help by recording a 10-15 second video of yourselves for me with the criteria below if you want to be in the video:

-FIRST, have fun.
    -Second, film yourself doing something that relates to your personality for 5 seconds. Then look dramatically at the camera for 5 more seconds. Make sure the you only take up about half of the video frame, leaving the other half relatively clear.
    -Come up with a pun-codename for yourself. For example, if I were shooting footage, my codename could be, “Shot-Caller”.
    -Send the footage, as well as any additional b-roll/shots of the activity (feel free to get creative) to me by uploading the file(s) to Dropbox, Google Drive, or a similar service. Send a shareable link to me (as well as your codename) via the contact page on my website. https://theryanmatlock.com/contact/

I need all submissions by January 20th. I look forward to seeing what you all create!

~Ryan

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Oh look, January 20th is coming up quick…

Ryan
    Keymaster

I can still use more submissions, so feel free to send them even now. 🙂

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I think I should point out to the new and random Not-Forum readers who come by later that the submission deadline is indeed past, but here’s what was created with the submissions:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable