How It All Began

How It All Began

Home Forums The NOT-Forum How It All Began

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Awkward Potato

I had been watching Ryan’s channel for at least six months, when he announced on his Q&A that he would be starting a podcast. I actually had no idea he had a podcast until then, cause I wasn’t up-to-date on social media. How did everyone else find out about the Aux Cable?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Stalking Ryan’s Twitter feed that was on his website.

Dawn

Literally on the video and he had a link in the description and said to listen to the podcast before finishing the video. I did it. look at me being such a good brainless consumer.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Oh yeah, I remember that.

Masøn M.
    Participant

I didn’t even know about Ryan… Or anyone… I was just watching TGWThomas’ video on podcasts, and I’d never really listened to any before. So I just blindly tried out is recommendations. Hadn’t even heard of Kevin or The Inner Tube until then. I thought I’d been deep in the Blimey Cow fan base, but I wasn’t. Am now, and I absolutely love it…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

*his

Masøn M.
    Participant

Yes, thank you kindly…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

You are most welcome.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

So I found Ryan (for the second time. Long story) because of the pun off video last august. I then binged his whole channel. In one vlog he was there with Matthew. Mentioned a podcast. I found out the name of the podcast and stalked the website for a week before the first episode came out. Then I listened to the episodes. (It took me from the pun off video to a week before episode 1 to binge his channel and find the website. Maybe I was 2 weeks before. Idk)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Indeed.

Brooke AC

Cry

Tingle

Now you’re

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I believe I found out about the podcast from the Inner Tube and I listened to Episode 001 of the Aux Cable right after it released. I couldn’t stand it and stopped listening.

After some time, I wanted a new podcast to listen to and decided to re-visit the Aux Cable right after Episode 025 had been released, choosing to listen to the episodes with Chris Howard first. They sounded much better than I remembered Episode 001 being, but 024 was more enjoyable than 008, so I figured they were improving with practice. Consequently, I listened to the episodes 025 to 001 pretty much in reverse order and trained myself to enjoy the Aux Cable. I kept up to date after that, but I stayed away from the Not-Forum due to its complexity.

Then Episode 179 of the Inner Tube happened and I joined the Not-Forum to facilitate a Comment Kerfuffle. I became acclimated to the Not-Forum faster than I anticipated and stuck around.

Milk Monster
    Participant

milk

Jeff Ross
    Participant

It’s spoiled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable