Happy thanksgiving y’all! Let’s make a list of things your thankful for. Five things tops.
1. God being my constant and being there through this crazy year
2. Being alive
3. My family and Camp Family
4. My friends
5. Having a future
1. God and His never-ending love and patience with me
2. All my awesome friends
3. Music!! (Especially Hamilton rn)
4. My family
5. NOO SCHOOOOL TODAYYY
3. INTERNET FRIENDS
1. Everything everybody else said.
2. Yup, you covered it.
Wait, you have a boyfriend?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!!
3. My roomies/irl/INTERNET FRIENDS
4. My pets
Dang it, I knew I should’ve clarified that.
5. Ice Cream
Lol love it
Yes. You should’ve clarified, carrot.
What’s his name?
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Things I’m thankful for:
1. Constants: God’s Love & His Word
2. People: My Family, Friends, & Acquaintances
3. Institutions: My Church, University, & Bank
4. Buildings: My Apartment & My Family’s House
5. Significant Documents that I received this year: My US Passport & My Master’s Diploma
(It’s tough to limit to just five.)
More Belated Thanksgiving wishes!
What has bred gratefulness:
1. I went home.
2. I saw family, and even some friends.
3. I ate food.
4. I came back with homemade bread.
5. School’s end draws near.
I’m thankful Franklin said that homemade bread bred gratefulness. 😀
I agree. In my opinion, no carbs taste breader than homemade bread.
Forsooth, after eating homemade bread the stuff from the store tastes like styrofoam. Not that it doesn’t anyways.
Franklin, you aren’t accidentally buying styrofoam from the store and eating it, are you?
milk is a good part of thanksgiving
Twenty-one weeks and two days until the USA’s Thanksgiving holiday…
Eighteen weeks and two days until Liberia’s Thanksgiving holiday…
Fourteen weeks and six days until Canada’s Thanksgiving holiday…
Yet you don’t have to wait at all in order to happily give thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving, every F.A.C.E.!
I am grateful for this thread, which contains a good number of things to be thankful for.
I am thankful for God’s Love, which is something that can be celebrated no matter what holiday it is.
? And every day is a holiday… ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.