First the podcast…next the world!!

First the podcast…next the world!!

Home Forums The NOT-Forum First the podcast…next the world!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Poulet Frit

Let’s take over the podcast!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I’m game.

Masøn M.
    Participant

I like following orders. Just gotta get ’em first

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I nominate Kristen as head of the Take Over the Podcast Hugely Awesome Team (TOPHAT)

Poulet Frit

Kidnap Ryan and Matthew. Steal their equipment

Poulet Frit

Or…hack their computers, get equipment from somewhere else, and log in under them.

Poulet Frit

I am the leader of a gang? Cool!!

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Who else would be leader? Me? I’m not dastardly enough… I just note the issues with the plans. Kidnapping them could be an issue, since they’re quite a ways away from any of us. Hacking is slightly more practical, but also illegal. If we wanted to start on a somewhat smaller scale, we could release a rip-off podcast, and slowly steal all of their fans…

Poulet Frit

I’m sure if we ask nice enough, they would let us…but that wouldn’t be as fun.

Poulet Frit

…we kidnap them at auxcablecon. But…then we would have to wait a while.
    And I don’t want them to sue me for hacking into their stuff

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Well, I think to start with, we need to formally organize TOPHAT. Kristen is President unless somebody objects… what other positions do we need? We also need more members. Kumquat? Brooke? Dawn? Superchris? Olivia? Angie? Any of you guys game?

Masøn M.
    Participant

How about we send them an email titled “Memes” so they will open it .8 milliseconds faster, but on that email it’s just a virus that allows us to hack their system?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Genius. Anybody got any viruses?

Masøn M.
    Participant

Well, I just caught a cold today, but that’s the only virus I got…

Poulet Frit

I…no. I’m sure we could find malware, but they might kill us.
    Plus I’m sure they have McAfee or something on their devices

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Oooh! Mason, you should go find Ryan and Matthew, get them sick so they don’t make the podcast one week, and we can somehow get into their system and make it!

Poulet Frit

I have allergies

Poulet Frit

I’m tellin ya. If we have equipment, and ask nicely. They will probably agree

Poulet Frit

We need to figure out who would actually be featured on the podcast episode. Because…9 is a lot

Masøn M.
    Participant

Wait wait wait, let’s not get ahead of ourselves… I want to take over, but I don’t wanna NOT have the podcast… I mean, Kristen needs something to annoy her family with…

Poulet Frit

Just one episode!!

Poulet Frit

(And that’s what taxes are for)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Well, Angie is technically affiliated with them, so we can assume she wouldn’t be on. I would assume we three would be on or something, and we could add a couple more people if necessary.

Poulet Frit

So I just watched some guy edit his podcast with Adobe audition (price is $30 for a month), and to get a terrible cheap mic it’s $30 on amazon.
    Adobe audition seems pretty easy.

Poulet Frit

I feel like we should answer the questions that we sent in, that they never answered

Masøn M.
    Participant

We could also alternate or whatever too. I’m sure some people wouldn’t make the podcast weekly or whenever it would be recorded, anyway. I think Kristen and Josiah would be the official leaders…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Well, I sent them a question about Audacity, so we’ll see what they tell us…

Poulet Frit

If we rip off them, and make our own podcast, we would need a website and everything else. And I’m sure it’s easy to use wordpress. But I’m sure that costs money as well

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Not if we have a .wordpress.com. Free WordPress has limited capabilities, though. You can’t use any plugins.

Poulet Frit

Thank you, Mason. I think you would be allowed to listen to the episodes (if it’s more than one) before they got released, for quality control. Because I’m sure you would tell us if it’s terrible

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 303 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable