Film Pitch: The Game (For possible use in a later Fancast)

Film Pitch: The Game (For possible use in a later Fancast)

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Film Pitch: The Game (For possible use in a later Fancast)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    riseofthekumquat
    Participant

So there was an episode of Movie Fights (this YouTube show where people would debate movie topics for points) where the three contestants played a game where they had to draw three index cards that had the title of a made-up film and two random actors/actresses. From there they had a few minutes to put together a pitch for a movie with that title starring those actors/actresses and whoever had pitched the best movie (according to whoever was judging) won. The segment wasn’t used a lot in the show, but I thought that might be fun segment to do if we have another Fancast. Might even be fun to, in addition to all that, have cards for oddly specific plot points that must be in the movie like “Chris Pratt yodeling” or “a rap battle in space.”

So this thread is basically just going to be an Apples-To-Apples style grab bag of fake titles, actors and actresses, and miscellaneous plot points that I’ll compile if we ever go through with this.

We might completely forget about this by the time we get around to making another Fancast or might decide that the whole thing is stupid, but hey, at least there was a thread for it.

riseofthekumquat
    Participant

Right off the bat

Fake title: Butterfly Apocalypse

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I’ll try my hand at this:

Random actor: Sean Astin (I’m specifically remembering him from “Rudy”, but he’s in several other famous films.)

Random actress: Nicole DuPort (She played “Amy Grant” in “I Can Only Imagine”.)

Masøn M.
    Participant

Oooh, I really like this idea…

Actor: Nicholas Cage

Actress: Betty White

Title: The Communist Manna Fest, Yo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable