Episode 18

Episode 18

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Episode 18

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Poulet Frit

Will it come out today? Are they taking a week off? Will they read this and reply so we know?!?!

Poulet Frit

So, it doesn’t appear that the episode will come out today, at least not in EST. Boo!! Hopefully we get a this week episode, and don’t have to wait another whole week. #staystrongkristen (I mutter to myself)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

They’ve still got time to post tonight… depending on when people are going to bed. #staystrongkristen

Poulet Frit

Angie posted on twitter something that makes me think it probably won’t be tonight est time.
    Ryan and Matthew are both currently pst time as well.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Did Ryan actually move already?

Poulet Frit

That’s why he was traveling in the car. To go to cali (instead of VA which is what he told us)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Ah. I assumed it was just a normalish car trip.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

I guess the suitcase would be an indicator.

Poulet Frit

I don’t think so. He said he would be done with his apprenticeship in august. I have done research on the program. It’s a 6 month full apprenticeship (after the training).

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Right, but do we know that he’s going to CA immediately?

Poulet Frit

Oh yeah. And there’s the suitcase. Didn’t even notice. I just use my stalking skills. Ahem. I mean, nevermind. Not even gonna hide it

Poulet Frit

He mentioned in the podcast, something like “by the next time we record, we will be in the same timezone” or something.
    So he’s either in cali, or on his way

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Okeydoke, that does sound familiar now that you mention it. I was thrown off by the fact that he was editing in the car, and later made a reference to sitting down at his desk.

Poulet Frit

True, he needs to work on story telling, like finishing a story out. I think he was just, frazzled. Poor boy.
    And also poor boy, for having to go to cali. I wouldn’t survive there.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yeah, CA sounds frightening.

Poulet Frit

I would be utterly terrified. I’m from the south, where everyone is pro gun, and says ma’am and such. I have people come into work, only 3 years older than me, calling me ma’am. Cuz that’s how we are raised down here. Cali would be a huge culture shock.

Poulet Frit

Can we spread the rumor that Matthew is an alien? I mean…he technically is. But, I just wanna call him Alien. I don’t wanna be alone though.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Sounds fun.

Poulet Frit

The south? Or calling Matthew, Alien?
    Because either way, I agree.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

The latter.

Masøn M.
    Participant

I used to live in Cali, and I can confidently say I’m glad to live in the South now…

auxcableangie
    Participant

*makes note of Matthew’s alien status*

Poulet Frit

I was wrong about where Ryan is…but it’s not like he keeps his fb updated. Oh well.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

All you guys hanging out down south and I’m just up here in the middle of a blizzard…

Masøn M.
    Participant

Don’t worry, we have blizzards too… There is like a Dairy Queen in every city in Texas…

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Does it include 10-14 inches of snow?

Poulet Frit

I miss HEB!!!!! The tortillas!!!!!

Masøn M.
    Participant

Lol, HEB is totally the best… The produce is WAY better than California, as well…

Poulet Frit

I hated living there when I did, but now that I’m here, I wish I as back there!! But I lived in corpus. Ew. Miss the good Mexican food!!

Masøn M.
    Participant

Compared to California, the Mexican food here isn’t actually that amazing… My family isn’t really a Tex-Mex kind of family…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable