Created this thread to organize some of the thoughts from the other thread. None of these questions need to be answered in the short term, but they do need to be addressed before we put anything out there.
1) What is the name of the podcast?
2) What is the podcast about?
3) Who is the podcast marketed to? Is there a limit to the potential size of its audience?
4) Who is hosting the podcast?
5) Do the hosts have a serviceable audio setup?
6) Do we have anyone working behind the scenes?
7) How would the podcast be distributed?
8) Do we have any day one marketing assets?
-ROTK has 210 subscribers with maybe 25-50 (optimistically speaking) who would be interested in the podcast
-Sucking up to the AUX Cable (that’s Patreon.com/ryanmatlock)
9) How do we plan around scheduling conflicts?
10) How do we get people excited about the podcast?