Clean Youtubers

Clean Youtubers

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Clean Youtubers

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Josiah the Carrot Stick

Who have you guys found? (doesn’t include Inner Circle members, i.e. Ryan, Chris Howard, Adler, etc.)

Poulet Frit

I assume by clean, you mean not only do they not cuss, but also don’t make inappropriate jokes.
    I have only found studio c and brave wilderness (outside of the inner circle) (brave wilderness has been mentioned on the podcast, just not his name)

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Yep, don’t cuss except for very rarely, and only occasionally make crude or inappropriate jokes.

Poulet Frit

So basically gmm. Gotcha.
    Studio c never cusses. And doesn’t make inappropriate jokes.
    Brace wilderness never cusses (miraculously with what he does) and doesn’t make crude jokes at all. Warning, his channel contains bugs and blood…it’s beautiful

Poulet Frit

Brave**
    Sometimes I hate my phone

Poulet Frit

So I checked out odd1sout’s channel, he seems to be…a little on the risqué side (with his jokes), but a similar channel, jaiden animations, she tries to keep it pg.
    I think odd1sout, some of his stuff is pg-13 with the jokes and language. If I had to rate it at least

Poulet Frit

That’s just my opinion. I am pretty sheltered (thank goodness I am) and innocent (which I like being), so odd1sout was a too “adulty” for me…
    (I’m not sheltered from violence, just inappropriate stuff, and I hate dirty/adult jokes with a passion) (and by innocent I mean…I don’t watch anything remotely inappropriate or listen to dirty/adult jokes etc.)

Masøn M.
    Participant

I feel like theodd1sout is just on the edge of PG, but not quite PG-13… Actually, he’s probably TV-PG, which is basically a mix between PG-13 and PG…

Poulet Frit

I would say more like tv-14, but not those really bad tv-14 shows

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Well, since I started the thread, I should probably list some Youtubers… PeanutButterGamer (occasionally makes crude or inappropriate jokes, but mostly in his older videos), Chadtronic (says “frick” and the non-acronym “OMG” quite a bit), Brotherhood Workshop, Dude Perfect, Team Edge, Yungtown, Zelda Universe, I think I’m forgetting some… I don’t typically watch him, but nigahiga is also okay. Sometimes crude, but bad words are usually bleeped, at least in what I’ve seen. His “Illuminati is real” video is absolutely hysterical.

Poulet Frit

If you like the illuminati, I suggest “illuminati rap” from Ryan beard.

riseofthekumquat
    Participant

I would say me, but I review some stuff with bad language on occasion.

Poulet Frit

What’s your channel called? And how bad is the language? On a scale of…avengers to…madea.

riseofthekumquat
    Participant

Same as my username: Rise Of The Kumquat. I think it would be more on the Avengers side of the language spectrum. I censored out any F-bombs in the things that I review, but I can think of two distinct short film reviews where someone says a***hole. Most likely somewhere between TV-PG and TV-14.

Poulet Frit

Oh OK. So nothing really (most cuss words don’t phase me because my parents cuss on occasion and…I live in the ghetto, it’s not uncommon. So I’m immune I guess. Only a few bother me, but those don’t even get said in pg-13, only r)
    I’ll sub, so I remember to binge later, just like I did for super chris.

riseofthekumquat
    Participant

Hey, thanks. I appreciate it.

Poulet Frit

I watched your 4th grade creepypasta story video (I love creepypastas) and I was laughing so hard!
    Everybody….go watch it…if you want I mean I can’t force you

Josiah the Carrot Stick

How in the world does Seth Keith only have 48 subs?

Tingle

TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!

Manalive Smith

I didn’t think that state had a ghetto. I have only the foggiest knowledge of the east coast.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

My state? Oh no, boy. It has ghetto.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

As long as you are thinking of my current state and not south Carolina.

Dawn

The city next to mine has a part that wishes it could be ghetto XD It tries to channel Detroit in sketchiness but it fails

(Note: I literally just looked up “Top highest murder city in America” and that was the first city I saw. [glances over at Kristen and Josiah] That does not mean I live near Detroit. Then again, it doesn’t mean I don’t live there.)

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Mine isn’t a Detroit wanna-be. It’s just…has been on the news for cops shooting someone in the face and a lot of shootings in general.

Manalive Smith

My only experience with that state is reading legal thrillers by a lawyer who lives there. I guess I just thought it was a more lawyery state. Though in retrospect those books do contain a lot of shooting. It’s a little known author, but he’s dead clever, and now I have to find a way of recommending him so that you can’t discover where he lives. Dang it.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Hmm… I did kind of assume that you lived in the midwest.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Have yeast message it to me?

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Ooh, I’ll message it to Olivia who can message it to you.

Poulet Frit
    Participant

Ok, that works

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Heh.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable