Aux Cable: The Marvel Blockbuster

Aux Cable: The Marvel Blockbuster

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Aux Cable: The Marvel Blockbuster

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Tingle

If we were somehow transported into the MCU and became the characters, who would be who?

Tingle

(And if we could avoid Infinity War spoilers that would be lovely)

Jeff Ross
    Participant

I think I know who Masøn would be and who Angie would be, but I don’t know enough about Marvel characters at the moment to speculate on anyone else.

Dawn

HNNGGGG

If we’re okay with genderbending, I feel like I’d probably be Captain America (sorry Masøn), because he has the morals and attitude I feel like I would have towards being a super.

Or maybe Spiderman, because I too would be the awkwardest superhero ever who didn’t know how to super.

If we’re not okay with genderbending, my choices have narrowed drastically. Um, options are Gamora, Wasp, Black Widow, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel (whom we haven’t seen yet), Nebula, Scarlet Witch, Mantis, Shuri, and I know I’m missing others but that’s the best I can do off the top of my head.

In which case I feel like I’d probably be Mantis (because I’m easily confused and I strongly feel other people’s emotions) or Shuri, because I’d love to be in Wakanda with all that neat tech and bother my brother all day. That would be bomb.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Seems reasonable. I’m like a combination of Loki and Cap, which makes literally no sense but oh well neither do I.

Manalive Smith

I’m not sure it’s a good personality match, but I’d love to be Doctor Strange for the bizarre magical powers. But upon further reflection I think I’d rather be his Cloak of Levitation. I don’t talk much, but but I am a very loyal piece of outerwear who tries my best to be helpful.

Tingle

Heh that definitely doesn’t seem too inaccurate.

Masøn M.
    Participant

I’m prolly Ned. I don’t really do much. I’m just kind of there. But people seem to like me anyway…

Manalive Smith

Ned’s the only reason Yeast went to see the movie.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Loki is honestly the only reason I bothered to watch Dark World.

Manalive Smith

Would you mind expounding on what you mean by “a combination of Loki and Cap”. I’m trying to put the two together in my head, but I’m having some difficulties.

Tongle
    Participant

Pickle?

Tingle

i.e. I more or less have the values of Captain America with the personality of Loki. So a substantially less arrogant and somewhat more moral Loki that nonetheless delights in being a total pain. Perhaps that is not an accurate assessment, though…

Manalive Smith

I could see that. So you’re Loki with a moral compass.

Awkward Potato

That seems like a fairly accurate description, though I don’t think you’re as annoying as you think you are.

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Essentially, yes.

Probably true, but I definitely can be when I wish to be.

Awkward Potato

That is true. *cough* when I was trying to guess your middle name *cough*

Josiah the Carrot Stick

Bwahahahahahahaha and Brooke and Dawn had to do the exact same thing.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Aux Cable