Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Home Forums The NOT-Forum BREAKING NEWS UPDATES Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Brooke AC

BREAKING: To my understanding, you can subtweet by doing the passive-aggressive route, too. It doesn’t necessarily have to be negative, though. On Chris’ last Q&A, I asked the question about tomatoes, and some person ended up tweeting something along the lines of, “When someone keeps bringing up tomatoes” with a Chris-reaction-picture.
And thanks, Kristen! Honestly, I could hardly catch my breath during the announcement because 1) it was INCREDIBLY wordy, and 2) I had to talk to the whole school. There’s a different kind of stress that comes with the intercom. I’m used to singing in front of people. I’m even getting better at talking in front of people. (Which is much different from singing. Talking directly from a script makes it awkward for both you and the people watching you, and memorizing word-for-word what you want to say ends up sounding weirdly formal. You have to kind of wing it.) I’m taking public speaking this semester and it’s going really well. But when you talk over the intercom, there are no visual cues. Listeners rely on your word and vocal inflections and nothing more, so there’s less room for leniency if you mess up. I could read from a script, though, and that made it easier at least.
Mini-rant over.

Also, YES! We didn’t have rice this time, but pot roast and carrots and celery and LOTS of gravy. And milk. You love that, Kristen.

The Aux Cable