Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Home Forums The NOT-Forum BREAKING NEWS UPDATES Reply To: BREAKING NEWS UPDATES

Brooke Breaks

Dude, I’ll try. I realize I work too much, and I’ve been pretty sleep deprived lately. Also, I forgot to eat dinner, so I’ll go do that once I post this. I commit myself to SO MANY things because they’re fun and really great things to be involved with! I’ve been blessed with a lot, and I want to use what I have to help others, but a good amount of the time I try to do it in my own strength, which never turns out well and hurts my already constantly heightened anxiety. There’s so much stuff to do right now, and it’s so draining. I need to remember to not try to do it myself. My insecurities are right. Brooke can’t do anything right. But GOD is greater and I need to put all my focus on Him and He will lead me through His will for me. I’ll try to take a break during the summer, but I want to stay at my workplace for as long as I can, and I’ve got some traveling to do and friends to say goodbye to. You’re absolutely right though. I should just take some time to relax. It’s been way too long since I’ve gotten to “relax” without something looming in the back of my mind. Anyway, thank you for saying that, Kristen, because I needed that reminder. And sorry if this rant is too personal.
I’m gonna go for now (so if the episode’s out tonight, sorry, Carrot, I can’t yell for you) and try to get everything that I need done.

The Aux Cable