Reply To: Zach/Kevsky Debate

Reply To: Zach/Kevsky Debate

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Zach/Kevsky Debate Reply To: Zach/Kevsky Debate

Poulet Frit

I finally finished reading it and digesting it all.
For the most part I agree with Kevin, but I also see where zach is coming from, though I feel like he has a somewhat extremist say of thinking. He sounded very much “all or nothing” to me, when I would rather individual states start to adopt the same idea, until all the states do, or at least most, and then we can work on the national law. Start small, and work our way up. If we can get abortion illegal, (now, in certain circumstances, I kinda understand abortion…but it’s still not right, give the kid up for adoption instead. Or better yet, I’ll take the kid) and we can get gay marriage illegal again or…at least less normalized.
I see how the world is around me, I don’t want my *future* kids growing up with that. If a 5 year old says they are gay…guess what, world, THEY AREN’T!!! (The people i know in the LGBTQ+ community agree with this fact…they also agree that most of the people that say they are LGBTQetc, arent. They are just looking for attention. And they agree that nobody under age 16 can really say whether they are gay or not, because your mind isn’t developed enough, but I say, even still. 16 year Olds are emotionally and hormonally unstable. Your hormones don’t chill the heck out until age 25…)

The Aux Cable