Reply To: Milk

Reply To: Milk

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Milk Reply To: Milk

I completely understand that anybody can write a fake article. However, the link I posted is on a .gov, and appears to be entirely legitimate study, as opposed to an uncited article that some random person wrote. I understand your not posting things, and I am fine with that. However, you don’t have to say what type of cancer or use specific anatomical words to clarify what you mean by “feed off of.” Do you mean that there is strong evidence that that cancer is directly caused by drinking milk, or do you mean that there is strong evidence that drinking milk worsens that specific type of cancer? Again, on the subject of hormones, just do a little research on your milk, and don’t necessarily buy the stuff you find at Wal-Mart or Target. The milk itself does not appear to be the issue on this subject, it’s what the farmers or whoever do with the milk. You can find milk without those added ingredients.

At some point we are going to need to drop this, because we are using the same arguments over and over, and we’re not going to get anywhere except a more hostile relationship. However, if you could specify what you mean about “cancer feeding off of milk,” I would appreciate that, and then I am fine with ending the discussion, hopefully still on friendly terms.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!