Reply To: Milk

Reply To: Milk

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Milk Reply To: Milk

Dawn, I haven’t had a cup of milk by itself in…I have no clue how long. Personally the taste for me is just….disgusting.
I agree about it in moderation, and local doctors have always said to drink one cup a day…but that’s it. One cup.
I instead get my calcium from almond milk or coconut milk…or my calcium vitamins.
I probably already have a vitamin D deficiency (I don’t know for sure, as we couldn’t get the doctor to do blood work…cuz he’s stupid and mean. I have a deficiency in something as I faint lot) (I take iron every day, but it doesn’t help enough, hence why I think it may be vitamin D)
If carrot can drink 3+ cups a milk a day, go for it. I cannot physically stop you. Yes. Let’s make cookies, but we should only eat cookies in moderation.
Also, the enzymes in a lot of food break down when cooked. That’s why raw veggies are healthier than cooked ones. I haven’t done research on cooked milk. Only straight milk.
I don’t drink milk as the flavor is…ew. I’ll continue to drink almond and coconut milk, but please, consider cutting back on milk, carrot…
Doctors are not always right (just look at my case), but their not always wrong. And there are so many controversies in the medical field.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!