Reply To: Heyo I'm Super Chris

Reply To: Heyo I'm Super Chris

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Heyo I'm Super Chris Reply To: Heyo I'm Super Chris

Dawn

Um…I’m Shining Dawn. I’m extremely paranoid about internet things and have come up with a complete fake name (Dawn Glanz), and two fake email addresses. One to use YouTube and other sites, one to use for nonsense things (like Canva. Great decision. Will never use Canva in my life probably). (And my webcam is covered…)

I LOVE reading, like I literally vanish into books and don’t see the light of day until I complete them. So that’s a problem with school. To prevent this from happening when things are due, I don’t read during the school year.

I play volleyball competitively πŸ˜€ If anyone wants to get into a sport GO WITH VOLLEYBALL. So much fun :3

BUT WE CAN’T FORGET ABOUT SMALL CREATURES!!! I love, love cats, and I love dogs, and any small thing I can hold (includes snakes and turtles and salamanders…tree frogs are adorable. Toads are fine.)

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! I love horseback riding!! I’ve been riding horses for the past 5 years now…I ride Western on a bay tobiano Paint if there are any other horse people who are curious πŸ˜€

I really like watching a variety of YouTubers (Gamers, animations, BlimeyCow-PunDiddley-Entrepuneur-Adler), and I kinda want to start my own channel sometime….but I don’t know if that’s the greatest idea (because yknow graduation and college and possibly playing vb in college…PRIORITIES)

That’s like a small biography. Enjoy πŸ˜€

The Aux Cable