Reply To: Out of Curiosity

Reply To: Out of Curiosity

Home Forums The NOT-Forum Out of Curiosity Reply To: Out of Curiosity

Poulet Frit

Well in that case.
At work the other day, a lady saw my purity ring and then asked a TON of questions about it and my faith, the rings purpose, what happens if I break the contract etc. I think she was a Christian, if not then she still really liked the idea and said she is going to get her son one.
At work, in my second office, we always have klove on.
When people are rude to me at work, I don’t let them know I’m angry. I still treat them with love and kindness.
There are several homeless people that come in to my work and get their taxes done. We often talk about how God’s grace is good. (They typically start the convo because I’m socially awkward at work)
Kids I babysit often ask me questions when I mention church and whatnot. And, although I can’t full on witness to them unless I know that their parents are Christians, because I don’t wanna possibly lose my babysitting job. I answer their questions.
I…don’t necessarily bring God into every convo. I find it easier for myself to instead, bring love and kindness. Small things that can lead into a convo about why I’m so happy, even when I’m being yelled at…
I co-lead a really small Bible Study for…a few months. So I too can get really preachy.

The Aux Cable